Wednesday 18 May 2011

Childhood dreams are beyond life frame

Childhood dreams are beyond life frame is the sentence that i thought so much for create it.i wanted to represent the dreams that make the life.some times we do something that we think done it before,or see.
The images that used:







The final work

 In this photo, I used 3 photos for the background. For making them layered, I used layer mask and brush tool. I used free transforms in most steps. I used magic wand tool, gradient tool, contrast levels and color balance for the frame. The girl image is copy and pasted and adjusted with color balance and burn tool. For clouds, I used image of the clouds and adjusted in channels.  I also, used layer mask and dropped shadows. I typed the sentence with type tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment